* YOU'LL NEED: Wooden tray; angel-printed gift wrap (we used Cherubs and
Angels by Gifted Line); gold-flecked rice paper; Royal Coat Decoupage
Finish; FolkArt Warm White and metallic Pure Gold acrylic paints;
Clear-Cote Hi-Shine Glaze (optional); 1" flat brushes; small sharp
scissors; sandpaper; masking tape.
1. Sand tray lightly and wipe clean. Paint 2 coats white.
2. Tape edges and paint rim gold.
3. Cut rice paper to fit bottom of tray. Brush Royal Coat on tray and smooth
paper on gradually. Let dry.
4. Cut cherubs and angels from paper. Arrange on tray in a tree shape. Mark placeme
5. Glue papers in place and varnish following Royal Coat instructions.
6. When dry, apply glaze.