Subj: Potatoes Au Gratin
Here's a winner:
1.Slice white potatoes (Raw) very thinly (Like a nickle) using a slicing contraption.
2.Arrange the first layer in a buttered fire proof iron skillet.
3. Drizzle an equal mix of beef broth and heavy cream which has been reduced by half,
over the layer.
4. Add a sprinkling of grated Grurier (Swiss) cheese.
5. Make several layers. Top with cheese.
6. Heat on top of stove on high heat for about 8 min, (should boil)
7. Put into a 350 oven for about 45 min (Nice and brown on top).