Subj: Mike's Rock Lobster lasagna
1 pk Lasagna noodles
1/3 c Olive oil
1/2 c Onion,chopped
2 c Tomato sauce
1/2 c Bouillion
1/2 ts Salt
1/4 ts Black pepper
6 Rock lobster tails(3oz ea)
1 lb Mozzarella cheese,sliced
1/2 c Parmesan cheese,grated
1. Cook noodles in rapidly boiling salted water as directed
package, adding 1 tablespoon oil to water.
2. Drain Spread noodles out on waxed paper to prevent
them from sticking together.
3. Saute onion in remaining oil until tender.
4. Stir in tomato sauce, bouillion, salt and pepper;
5. Cut away thin underside membrane of lobster tails
with scissors; remove meat and
cut into very small pieces.
6. Spoon some of the sauce into the bottom of a greased,
shallow 3-quart baking-serving
dish; layer with noodles.
7. Top noodles with rock lobster pieces; cover with
8. Layer mozzarella over all; sprinkle with Parmesan
9. Cover and bake in preheated 350'F. oven 30 minutes,
Submitted By MICHAEL ORCHEKOWSKI